Thursday, July 2, 2026

Can get arrested: Jake Lang reduced to holding provocative signs at BET Awards

 Jake Lang is trying to hang on to his 15 minutes of fame of being a pardoned rioter at the Jan 6 riots.  He is now reduced to holding offensive signs at the BET Awards and getting chased off/arrested.  I think that someone should come up with a MAGA Hollywood Squares Show, and he can fiitingly take Paul Lynn's Center Square.  Faux News, do you hear me? It would be a great great shoe.  Or maybe a different J6er can get unmasked at the end of the new and improved Scooby Doo Show.....Jake could say "and I would have succeeded if it weren't for you kids interested in the actual contents of our Constitution" Or something like that.  I guess nowadays a guest role on Big Brother or Naked and Afraid will have to do.

Anyway, Connie, I don't know what he does for money or how he earns his living, but tell him the answer is no.

I wonder if he can eat 50 eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jake Lang descends upon Dearborn, MI and Minneapolis

 In an interesting battle, Jake Lang has tried to cause additional chaos in Dearborn, MI.  Dearborn and surround cities have a high muslim ...