Sunday, August 30, 2026

Jake Lang descends upon Dearborn, MI and Minneapolis

 In an interesting battle, Jake Lang has tried to cause additional chaos in Dearborn, MI.  Dearborn and surround cities have a high muslim population and seem to align with Christian Nationalists at least in their anti-LGBTQ stances. I am genuinely curious how Jake Lang is able to monetize his bizarre campaigns.

He managed to get arrested in Minneapolis as well shortly after.  Apparently, a vehicle he was in drove "toward" a crowd of people.  I wonder how sustainable his antics are.  Of course, he'll probably get elected somewhere and get a pesnion and health insurance for the rest of his life, so there's that.

The lates is that Mr. Lang decided to tear up a Qu'ran in Harlem.  I wonder who pays this guy to try and start so much civil unrest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jake Lang descends upon Dearborn, MI and Minneapolis

 In an interesting battle, Jake Lang has tried to cause additional chaos in Dearborn, MI.  Dearborn and surround cities have a high muslim ...